Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

Egg and I (Oct. 22nd)

(303) 439-2202
799 Us Highway 287 Unit A
Broomfield, CO 80020

****4 out of 5 stars****

On of all time favirote breakfast places, the Egg and I is a must. This is a great place to take visiting family and friends. It has a very friendly, down-home atmosphere and an attentive staff. The menu is very wide, and included breakfast and lunch.

During this visit (in which I took my mother), we had a very nice breakfast. I had a hearty Canadian skillet with bacon and an english muffic. The skillet had pototes, scrabled eggs, sausage, tomotoes and cheese with a side of green chili. My Mom had a breakfast burrito which she raved about.

Egg and I's are located all along the Front Range, and are very popular so expect a small wait before being seated. Make sure your entire party is with you as they will not seat incomplete parties.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?