Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

Egg and I (Oct. 7th)

(970) 223-5271
2809 S College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80525

One of my favirote breakfast locales, Egg and I proved it was as good as ever. Having a large party because of the Homecoming Parade (a total of 12) we found that it did not take too long for us to be seated. However, we did have to sit at two seperate tables next to each other.

Most of my friends will usually make fun of me when eating breakfast. I usually have such a hard time that I will just order the daily Special. Yesterday, it was the Longs Peak Frittata. A frittata is an open faced omlette and it had chicken, artichokes, asparagus, and mushrooms and was topped with swiss cheese. It came with their famously delicious ranch pototes. Everyone else had everything from Mac and Cheese for the kids to a sandwhich and soup type lunch. Overall I had no complaints and never heard anyone else have one either.

Egg and I is a must for breakfast in Fort Collins! They are sometimes busy, and you will have to wait - but the wait is worth it. Try the special is you are having a hard time deciding with their large menu!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?