Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Wendy's (Oct. 19th)

(970) 663-3830
1519 W Eisenhower Blvd
Loveland, CO

***3 out of 5 stars***

Do you ever have those days when you crave some fast food? I had one of those days today, as my hangover fueled my desire for a greasy burger and fries. So you can see why I choose Wendy's.

I enjoy Wendy's on occasion. They are known for their square burgers, and steak style french fries. It has an old American tradion feeling, and is always busy when I do. I ate in today, and can say it was enjoyable. The staff was very friendly, and they will bus your tray at this location.

I had a new burger today, that has jalapenos and nacho cheese. It was soo good and very rich, but undoubtly bad for you. I would recommend trying it, although go with the 1/4 lb and not the 1/2 lb. Also had a good side of fries with it - I splurged for the dreaded but loved combo meal deal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?