Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Arby's Restuarant (Nov. 4th)

(970) 203-0584
1617 E Eisenhower Blvd
Loveland, CO 80537

www.arbys.com

***3 out of 5 stars***

I rarely go to Arby's, because the locations are usually dirty and the food quality is bad. The one exception is the Arby's located in east Loveland. This is the cleanest fast food restuarant that I have ever been into. The place is spotless and the staff is overly friendly.

I splurged for some junk food (always helps a hangover) and decided to get a Beef N Cheddar with Bacon and a large order of curley fries. I was so hungry that I even got some jalepeno poppers (which are jalepeno peppers halfed with cream cheese on the inside and deep fried). The meal was not that cheap for fast food, but it was very good. My biggest complaint about fast food is that its greasy and thrown together. This meal was not that way.

This Arby's is one of a kind. Even the bathrooms are spotless and the food is good for "fast food". I would suggest giving it a try next time you are in the mood for some fast food.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?