Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Henry's Pub (Nov. 03rd.)

(970) 613-1896
234 E 4th St Loveland, CO 80537

henrys-pub.com

****4 out of 5 stars****

Henry's is like no other place in Loveland. It has a fun laid back style and is a place to be seen. Located in historic downtown Loveland, Henry's bring in a touch of the past. I'm unsure of the history of the building, but it appears aged and has that Old West feeling with very high, decorated ceilings. The staff is very fast moving and very friendly. I believe it converts into a bar at night.

The food is very good at Henry's. Today I had fish and chips. Partly because it was Friday, and partly because they have awesome "pub fries" that are pototoe wedges that are deep fried crispy. They are very good, and I have them every time I go. I also got a "side salad" that was huge and the size a nice suprise to my hungry stomach. They always have daily specials paperclipped to the tops of the menu; and these specials change each visit. Another time I was here I had an awesome buffalo meatloaf that was very different and exciting.

Everytime I have went to Henry's it has been busy. If you go, try and go early so that you can get a booth as they fill up fast. Not too pricey and a great atmosphere with special food makes it worth a special trip to Henry's Pub in Loveland.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?