Friday, November 10, 2006

 

JJ's Carwash (Nov. 6th)

(970) 226-5134
4015 S Taft Hill Rd Fort Collins, CO 80526

***3 out of 5 stars***

Since the weather has been nice lately, I decided it was time to wash my dirty truck. It really needed a bath, and the inside was needing to be vaccumed out. I needed gas too, so decided to stop at JJ's on Taft and Harmony.

I have never been through JJ's carwash before, so I was a bit nervous. But they are running a great deal now - when you buy 10 gallons of gas, you receive a good discount on a car wash. The car wash normally runs under $10, but for this "deluxe" car wash it was only $3! The carwash was great, I have some weird love of riding through them. It must stem from when I was a kid.

The "touchless" carwash was actually touchless and really cleaned the exterior well. It took less than 12 minutes, and was well worth the $3. For a dollar extra, I vaccumed out the truck cab. They do also have car wash stalls, where you can wash your car yourself if you are nervous about going through a carwash.

JJ's is very close to my house, and thus it makes it an ideal place to stop for gas. Since the carwash was cheap, quick, and of good quality - I will be visiting again.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?