Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Yungs (Nov. 1st)

(970) 491-9778
2170 W Drake Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80521

**2 out of 5 stars**

Tired and craving Chinese food, I decided to get some delivery from Yungs. I had a menu in my catch all draw, so decided to give it a try. I just wasn't that impressed. The service wasn't very good, the person on the phone who took my order was very short and borderline rude. The delivery driver was very friendly either and seemed to hate his job.

The food was okay. I got Sweet and Sour Chicken and Mongolian beef. I consider these traditional Chinese take out food, and should be easy to make. However, the food just didn't satisfy me. The chicken was very greasy and the beef was nothing but stringy onions. I feel that a sign of a good Chinese restaurant is the eggrolls. These were soggy and very greasy without good flavor.

I would say skip Yungs restaurant and try something else. It wasn't cheap and it wasn't very good...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?