Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

Saddle Up Liquors (Dec. 30th)

(970) 221-3722
1015 S Taft Hill Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80521

*1 out of 5 stars*

Saddle Up Liquors is the nearest liquor store to my house, and thus it is close. And since tomorrow is New Years Eve and also a Sunday - I would have to stock up for New Years today because all Colorado Liquor stores are closed on Sundays. I decided to go to Saddle Up Liquors since it was close.

Everytime I go into Saddle Up the staff is so unfriendly and eerily quiet. The ailes in the store are crowed and the prices are a bit on the expensive side. The clerks spend most of their time doing something other than serving customers. I have seen them stock shelves when its obvious people are waiting to be ringed out. They are usually watching tv or a movie on tv and will not make contact. Today's visit warranted a 1 of 5 because the clerk never spoke to me as he was on obvious personal call on his cell phone. I just think that I deserve at least a hello and a smile is even better.

I would say go someplace else. I've never thought that Campus West was a sparkling gem of an LQ, but it sure does put Saddle Up to shame and is just down the street.

Comments:
Saddle Up is the worst liquor store in Fort Collins. No one should give them business. The people working there treat you like if you weren't there they would be able to go home. They act if they are doing you a favor by selling you liquor.

The prices are a little high because they are small. I don't mind paying a little more to support a "mom and pop" store but not if "pop" is a DICK.

yeags
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?